You’ve gone to your local home improvement store, you’ve rented a pressure washer, and you’re ready to get to work.
This is where well-intended house washing projects can meet their maker. The prospect sounds like a simple weekend endeavor – but the reality can be time-consuming, ineffective, and dangerous for you and your siding.
Need a house washing solution? Here are a few factors to consider.
We get the debate – to do a house washing project solo, or to tap into the expertise of professionals? Before you make a decision, think about a few important factors:
- Equipment: Off-the-shelf pressure washing equipment at doesn’t always have the versatility to safely address your house washing needs. The pressure can be too forceful – and it can cause lasting damage to your siding.
Our professional soft washing equipment is designed for house washing. It’s safe – and it’s effective.
- Safety: A DIY house washing project will require a ladder, some balance, and time. Our professionals have the tools to safely wash your home exterior safely and securely from the ground level.
- Time: A solo project can eat away at the entire day. A professional project isn’t just more efficient – it requires none of your time.
House washing is one of those property maintenance projects that is a good investment now and into the future. And when you leave the work to your professional partners at Best Choice, you know you’re getting results of value.
When you are a property owner, the list of home improvement projects can feel never-ending. There is always a bevy of to-do’s looming just around the corner; the tasks never end.
Instead of getting stressed, we recommend that you simply prioritize. Move the tasks to the top of the list that:
- – Pack a punch: They will help your property look great, day in and day out
- – Preserve property value: They will help your investment retain its value
- – Are time-efficient: They won’t eat away at your valuable free time
- – Don’t drain your bank account: They are effective without being exorbitant
Property to-dos that deserve your attention
Our team has been in the exterior cleaning industry for years – and when it comes to your property, we know what works and what doesn’t. There are a few to-dos that should always have a space at the top of your home improvement list:
- – House washing: There are a few reasons that we always put house washing at the top of our list. First, it’s second to none in packing that curb appeal punch. But it’s also the best way to preserve the long lifetime of your siding. Our professionals take care of the whole process – from start to finish – so it’s the simplest home improvement project you’ll ever do.
- – Window cleaning: Clean windows enhance your home on the inside and the outside. In addition to creating a warm and welcoming place to call home, it also saves you money on your monthly energy bill.
- – Ad-hoc safety measures: This one is a no brainer, but we could never leave it off the list. If you have a rotten stair, a slippery pool deck, or an unstable porch, it’s important to take action ASAP (and save yourself a trip to the emergency room!)
Best Choice Window Cleaning is here to help with all your home improvement projects. Your property is our business!